Friday, January 11, 2008

Lottery


Yea...thats my phone alright. I just finish planting bomb in the toilet and my pants were hung over the door. So i grab my pants, suddenly! plop* the phone from my pocket pants went all the way down to the bowl =.= .
i could see the lights blinking in the water. It was like ultraman's light on the chest blinking when he's losing. Its like saying "save me!"
But i had to save my sim card!! all my numbers are there!
My friend was there with me, but he was not much help =/
He's the one who took this picture.
This happen on the last day of my NS camp!! what man!

After that incident i got a new phone when i came back from NS!!
This is now my new K800i, i love this phone, but don't like the joystcik =/
When i got this phone, it feels special, but now so many people got this phone already!
And that Nokia came up with the N95, 5 megapixel camera phone!!! Dam you nokia!
And also 3.2 megapixel are becoming standard in phone camera. =_=
No longer special already....=/

No comments: