Friday, February 1, 2008

Drawings

Here are a few of my drawings that i'm proud of haha! =p
Take note that all the drawings here are not traced, they are all hand manual, with something to refer.

1st one is SUPERMAN!
i drew this inn....i think form 2
yea i know it looks kinda weird, but it was one of my best la.

The great golden Eagle.

Baboon!.
After drawing these, i have not drawn for 4 years!
Don't know why...


OK the next few ones are SPIDERMAN related pictures.
And this is 4 years later after drawing the ones above..
Darn! i should have drawn on an art block instead of line paper..

This is the original picture i use to refer.
Looks different..darn!..

Next one is VENOM!
Not so nice cuz drawn with pen, can't rub the mistakes.
also i just draw this for fun, not serious about it.
Now this one is more serious drawing and its with pencil. Its still not complete..I'll update the complete one another time.

Original picture referred.

Ok this one also not so good, cuz its pen again...man i gada stop drawing with pen.
Original picture

If you notice this is from Spiderman 3
Original picture.

So yea..May not be super nice, but I'm still proud of my work ^^
Hopefully I can improve my drawings in the future.

1 comment:

starlightliz said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww.... I am proud of you tooooo *hugz*

Bwahahaha!