Monday, May 5, 2008

Rubik's Cube family

AAHH yess....1st came my 1st Rubik's cube....

Took me from a don't know how to solve at all to a complete solve...
1 week.
where i learn from? YOUTUBE...XD
2 days to learn it.

but it was not enough!
must solve it faster and faster and faster!!
so have to get better quality cube...
Solving time?
When i 1st started, From 5 minutes to 3 minutes to 2 minutes
and right now my record is 1min and 15 sec.

key chain version of the cube.


But... that was not enough! man kind created the 4x4x4 cube!!!
also known as Rubik's revenge!!
As you can see I'm stuck up to this point....
what i have learn from the 3x3x3 cube i try to apply here, but this is as far i can go..

And this here is the cine family.....
2x2x2 , 3x3x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5
yea still stuck at the 4x4x4 cube..
the 5x5x5 cube i don't dare to touch it yet...hhahaha
let me solve the 4x4x4 1st then i move to the 5x5x5 ( professor cube)

No comments: