Saturday, July 19, 2008

Games that i'm dying to play!

But my ps2 spoiled =.=
these are the ones i really want to play.
if i don't get to play these game soon...DAVID SMASH!!!

The incredible HULK. (not wii, but ps2)
PERSONA 4!!!! dam can't wait for it to come out.
I think this game is only coming out end of this year =.=

For those who played persona 3, you know la how nice the game was.
it was rated as the best RPG game in 2007.
storyline and songs all nice.
but sadly this main character died..

GOD of WAR
No PS2 games are complete without GOD of WAR
this game is so dam cool.
now waiting for GOD of WAR 3!!!
don't know when it will release =.=
and only for PS3!!! wth man!!
Kratos: If all of Olympus deny me my vengeance, then all of Olympus will die!
I grow tired hiding in the shadows of the Gods!!
The time of the Gods has come to an end!

I also want to play God of War: chains of Olympus!
but its in psp =.=
nvm! soon I'll get a psp! don't know when only.
if I'm not mistaken this story is before God of War 1

No comments: