Friday, December 26, 2008

Proud Shots

Sorry for the late update..
I have been playing Persona 4
I really like this game, been waiting for it for over a year and its finally out!
and I have to finish the game before i leave to Australia.

So anyway, here are some shots which I took
I like them and i think they are pretty good la..
You be the judge.

Preying Mantis

Street lights with long exposure.

Putra Jaya fireworks
(there are alot more but this are the best i think)

Spider webs at my pond

Ants
Writing my name in the air

Bubbles

Water splashes

Sun behind the tower

Flower shots

The sky

The Moon

Night shots in NS

Nothing special..
i just think it looks kinda cool
microscope shots

Night shots in Sydney Australia

2 comments:

starlightliz said...

BAGUS BAGUS! LOve your pics!

Sanny said...

I am here! :)

Love your night and fireworks shots, it is really nice.
The one with the ant carrying the dead body, wahhh, you manage to get the close up till like that! and is nice that it is so clear.

Oh ya! How did you manage to draw your name out?

Overall, david!! your shots are good!!! :D