Monday, February 2, 2009

My Farewell Party

Monday, 2 February 2009
I'm about to leave to Australia on Friday.
For those whom I did not invite I'M REALLY SORRY!
most likely because I don't have your number....or I forgot..
So..for those who missed out my party, this is what we did.
4pm some people arrived came to my room and hang out.
6pm went to hall play ps2
6.45 dinner!

Yee Sang time!

This is the time when everyone wish for something.
I'll try to remember what everyone said:
"David become big boy"
"Yvonne grow bigger things"
"Eng Eu become thinner"
"David get girlfriend!"
"Jovi become a boy"
and more I can't remember..

Munch* time!
Menu: KFC, Meehun, Hash brown, nuggets, Pizza, Lasagna

After eating, game time in the dinning room
Shaun: Ok Ok i bet 5 dollar!
just kidding..there's no gambling
My parents don't let any gambling in the house =/

Eng Eu and his perverted face, hahahah!
Eng Eu: Woo I got good cards...

Meanwhile upstairs hall...
Playing ps2 and Board games

Down stairs hall...

Taboo Mania
Gang Ming, Zhou Ming, Eric:
Hmm.....what is it...

That thing! That has this and that!


Aww...some people have to go home..
Those remaining....
More Taboo!!
10pm
Kena rape!

Mark trying to explain..

Eric's turn to explain, but everyone blur
just look at Hoong Kit and Zhau Ming's face

Wah too much Taboo..
Leg cramp!

Final Group Shot
Wah! Everyone molesting me! LOL

Everything ended at 11pm but there were 4 remaining who stayed until 1pm
Thanks Guys! for coming for my party!
this will be the last time I see you guys..
Its time for me to move on..
See Ya guys maybe in December 2009
I'll be back for holiday.

No comments: