Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gaming

I have not been posting for a long time,
Don't really know what to post, soo....
here is what I do for self entertainment =p
My PS2 is back home in Malaysia and it is busted =.=
so no point for me to bring to Australia.
instead, I play games on my PSP.
some really old games, ps1 games on my PSP
Those were the days when PS1 were popular and Digimon game too!
haha it is still fun to play even though these are old games.
so here are some pictures what what I'm currently playing on my PSP.

Digimon World 1

Digimon World 2

Digimon World 3

Digimon Rumble Arena


Oh this is the new Pokemon game that just came out
Pokemon Platinum
It is similar to Pokemon Pearl and Diamond,
but I think there are a lot of extra stuff added into the game.
Hope will be fun =p
Will play it soon on my computer with my Nintendo DS, emulator

No comments: