Monday, July 13, 2009

Learning Guitar

I just picked up an instrument
Guitar
My mum has been bugging me for years to learn an instrument.
I have tried to avoid it last time.
Finally, learning guitar is something I want to learn and not forced on me.

anyway, I have no background music at all.
so starting from ground zero it tough.
I had some friends to teach me a bit of the basics,
but currently I'm self learning, so its tough too =/
Oh, I bought this guitar for 271 dollars, Yamaha Brand
comes with 3 picks, a stand, kepo, pipe tuner, strap.
it's like a beginner package, not bad..

After a few weeks practicing and learning,
my fingers start to become rough from pressing the strings.

2 comments:

Vicky Pang Weiqi said...

weiqipang.blogspot.com

Somehow can't type that into your chatbox.

Angele Martin said...

Hey don't worry. I think you are committed and you can definitely able to learn this instrument..it is really a great instrument to play..
just focused on basic i.e chords and scale and after that you can move to the songs..so keep it up.